Rakesh Kalapala is a Consultant Gastroenterologist.
Awards & Memberships
• Young investigator award for oral presentation on “Multichannel Intraluminal Impedence in NERD patients” at ANMA 2011.
• Travel award for APDW 2010
• B.J Vakil awardee for best fellow in clinical research from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology for the year 2008
• Sub investigator in various clinical trials
• Member of Asian Neurogastroenterology and Motility Association
• Member of Asian EUS club
• Travel award for ISNM 2007, Jeju, Korea
• Faculty at ‘Asian Pancreato-Biliary Endoscopist Future Forum’, Tokyo, Japan
Dr. Madhu Vasepalli Paediatric Dentist
Dr. Madhu Vasepalli is a practicing Paediatric Dentist with varied interests.As an active life member of the Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, and the Indian Dental Association at which has held various posts, he has lectured extensively at different fora as a regular speaker and officiated as a chairperson too.
AWARDS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Gold medal in Gulbarga university for securing the highest marks
- Trainer and speaker for various companies
- Presented papers in national for and seminars
Ms. Swati Mohanty
Management Professional – Projects & partners management / donar compliance / gender & child rights trainer
AWARDS and MEMBERSHIPS
- Accomplished professional with more than 19 years’ experiences in the development sector’; including 3 years of intense experience handling the core management of an NGO.
- Advanced skills in Training, Projects Implementation & Partners Management
- Professional skills in Public Relations, Advertising & Communications
- Adept in working in adverse conditions, disaster & emergency situations
- Adaptive individual and an efficient communicator, combining sound coordination & problem solving skills with analytical and leadership capabilities to enhance organizational performance
Bhupendra – Advisor
Bhupendra has over 25 years of professional experiencein IT Industry. He is currently managing as CEO of Kanerika Software, a global business intelligence solution provider company. Prior to Kanerika, he was a co-founder of digital Healthcare platform Doc N Me, data management company Applimation India. Application was later acquired by Informatica and Bhupendra was managing ILM engineering for Informatica as Senior Director. He specializes in architecting software products, building engineering teams, managing different team environments across geographies and functions.
Mallikarjun Patil – Advisor
Principal Program Manager, Microsoft India Research & Development Centre
A Principal Program Manager in Microsoft, with Entrepreneurial background, characteristics, and drive. My passion to serve people and bring positive change in their lives through technical solutions, motivated me to start my own software development firm soon after Engineering in Computer Science in 1992 and I ran it for eight years.
During this period, I built healthcare technology solutions to help hospitals provide high quality patient care by connecting their health care professionals and workers to patient data from admissions to discharge, and every step in between.
This entrepreneur endeavor created a unique ability in me to understand business problems and opportunities and apply technology to drive business results. It also instilled in me the habits of wearing many hats, learning quickly, understanding unarticulated customer problems, translating them into prototypes, building/guiding products from conception to launch and being laser-focused on results all through.
I joined Broadridge in year 2000 and worked for 4 years. I joined Microsoft in October 2004.
In my last 16+ years in Microsoft, I have built innovative products and led complex projects that involved cross-boundary interactions with multi-disciplinary teams within and outside the organization, spread across multiple geographies with different work culture, practices and processes.